° Sl vs ind live score board
 ° Virat kohli profile & biography
 ° Watch despicable me 3 online free in hd
 ° 85% rabatt christian louboutin outlet online-verkauf, günst

General discussion and chit chat
Share Bookmark and Share

Yoga Is Wonderful for Health!!!

Postby roselin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:30 am

Padmasana - Padma means lotus, this beautiful flower is pure, try sitting in this asana, it will make your knees, hips and ankles strong, and give you total relaxation. :)
. Sit in L shape. Toes up. Back and head straight.

. Fold your right leg and ankle. Put the right foot on the left thigh.

. In the same way, put your left foot on your right thigh.

. Put your hands on your knees, palms upwards. Join the tips of your first two fingers to the tips of your thumbs.

. Do pranayama ( very deep breathing). Count upto 60.

. Slowly get back to the L position.

. Repeat the Asana, this time start with your left leg.... 8-) :)

Deep breathing techniques destress us so quickly you know, that's why i thought i could share this with you, n hope its kindly liked by all :)
roselin

Re: Yoga Is Wonderful for Health!!!

Postby roselin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:26 am

Makarasana

Makara means crocodile and , in this posture since the body assumes the shape of a crocodile floating in water, hence its called so.

Technique

Lie on the ground, face down., chest touchng the ground & both legs stretched out, let the upper parts of the feet touch the ground. Keep the heels upwards, raise arms & put them in front of the head...and hold the middle part of the left upper arm, with the right hand and then the mid part of the right upper arm with the left hand. Keep the head downwards & close the eyes. The head will rest on the arms., all the parts of the arms and feet touch the ground in a straight line..

Now relax and breathe deeply( the deeper the better) as the yogic pose is complete.
Makarasana is useful for patients recovering from spine and back injury, meditation can also be done while in the makarasan pose.. :)
roselin

Postby leema2309 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks for sharing. It is very helpful for us. Once we habit to do yoga, we never stop. Because after did yoga we can get refresh in our body. Everybody should do yoga on everyday at least once. Thanks a lot once again for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leema2309

Postby roselin on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:12 am

:) And that's so kind of you Leema, cuz it feels nice to be appreciated...
roselin

Postby sneha123 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 am

Hello to all,,,,,sneha here,,,Thanks for sharing. It is very helpful for us. Once we habit to do yoga, we never stop. Because after did yoga we can get refresh in our body. Everybody should do yoga on everyday at least once. Thanks a lot once again for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!
sneha123

Postby tinkerbell on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:38 am

hi all!
this is great, thanks for sharing! yoga is a habit of mine for 3 years now, and it really makes me feel much better. i love to practice with swami ramdevji on Aastha channel, but i almost never make it to the live program and watch it on VOD.
tinkerbell

Postby aquariusjanak on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:55 am

yes Yoga plays a very important role in today life.Today human being not have time for caring about the health and in this busy schedule YOGA is the best way to take care.If we do yoga daily for 30 minutes daily then it will fit our body and put us away from doctors.We can do yoga for any disease like Blood Pressure,Obesity or any other that are harmful for human being.So we should take care of health and do Yoga daily according to the time we have.
aquariusjanak

Postby aquariusjanak on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:44 am

Yes it is true that Yoga is essential need for human being today.If we want to live fit and fine then we have to do Yoga daily for half an hour.Can anybody tell about Yoga for controlling the High Blood pressure?
aquariusjanak

Postby safeguardclothing on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:47 am

YOGA is the best way to make healthy.If we do yoga daily for 30 minutes daily then it will fit our body :P
safeguardclothing

Postby jhoncornor on Tue May 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Yoga is really so much helpful for the good health.Doing Yoga Regularly early in the morning will makes our body free from decease .It makes our mind fresh.It is also useful for reducing the weight and extra fat.The Surya Namaskar is the most advantageous for reducing the fatness of the body and for perfect fit body.
jhoncornor

Postby monikaesco on Fri May 13, 2011 7:08 am

yoga is most important part of our life if we do yoga regularly is provide you good benefits.
monikaesco

Postby sanag on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:31 am

this is great think. thanks for sharing. yoga is the most important of our good health
sanag

Postby Faani on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:24 am

Thanx for sharing such a wonderful information. I think not only yoga but all kind of workouts, once u start doing them, u became addicted to it. And its a very healthy activity. I am also learning yoga these days and on internet i have found outtop 10 hard or weird yoga styles.
Faani

Postby jerryshudson on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Yoga is the best exercise health. Yoga is my favourite and i do Yoga daily. Yoga protect our body from disease and promotes good health and fitness. Doing Yoga daily improves breathing,reduce stress and depression and also reduce the risk of heart disease.
jerryshudson

Postby swaggy on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:05 am

Yoga teaches you to focus on breathing while you hold the poses. This attention to breath is calming; it dissolves stress and anxiety.
swaggy

Postby rozerleft on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Keeping the heel up, improve weapons and put them in front of the head. and hold the middle part of the left upper arm, right hand, then the middle part of the right arm with his left hand. Keep head down and close the eyes. The person in charge of the rest of the weapons, arms and feet all parts of the ground in a straight line.
rozerleft

Postby jamesabond on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:16 pm

From the old times it is believed that yoga is very beneficial for a good health. It is acts a tonic for health. Regular doing yoga at morning is very beneficial for everyone. Everyone can do it there is no certain age required for doing yoga. There are certain yoga for every parts of body.
jamesabond

Postby simi on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:47 am

This is great information. Yoga maintain a perfect balance of all-round personality.
simi

Postby dswedswe12 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:43 am

:D yoga with meditation .. ohh its amazing not only for health bt also it is better for our mind :D
dswedswe12

Postby webbyclassic on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:16 am

thats true look it to shilpa shetty
webbyclassic

Next

Return to Chit Chat